||[Jul. 11th, 2009|10:11 am]
1. I am making the MOST amazing breakfast frittata. Perhaps a picture later?|
2. Stardust is out roaming the house and happy! She slept on our bed last night. She is the sweetest cat ever. Off to the vet with us soon.
3. Feeling encouraged with how active she is. I think if she was sick she wouldn't be doing as well, so I think her results may turn out ok.
4. My bro in law Lan is AWESOME. He fixed our sprinkler system and Craig and I are so happy. He fixed it even without the right parts. He is just so smart and really knows his stuff. I guess how extensive his knowledge is and how good he is at fixing stuff still shocks me sometimes.
5. Bought Stardust extended pet insurance for a year that covers up to $60,000 lifetime for illnesses just in case. It cost just under $300 for the year, so well worth it if she gets sick because that's less than one major vet visit. Now we know that if she is sick we have to pay $100 per vet visit deductible and then we have insurance if it is more. I am relieved.