||[Dec. 11th, 2008|09:57 pm]
1. I didn't throw up!
2. Still not in awful pain.
3. Craig was graceful and kind under terrible circumstances. What a guy.
4. Kitchen is clean!
5. Kitties are spoiled.
6. I have a shiny new crown and all dental work will be done in 2 weeks.
7. There is an excellent chance I'll be in less pain AND won't be throwing up over the holidays.
8. At work today I got to learn about usability and compare/contrast for my team which I feel is something I'm good at and love doing.
9. Christmas cards make me happy. Thank you to those who are sending them to me. :)
10. The fact I get to go to a cabin near Leavenworth for part of the holidays fills me with joy.
11. Having enough to give a few gifts I didn't expect to be able to this year is so wonderful. For me the joy of Christmas is the lights, and the giving of gifts.
12. Craig has been amazing this week. I could not ask for a more supportive partner and it has not been easy.