|Ways you Know I'm Old
||[Nov. 29th, 2008|01:16 pm]
1. I watched an old rerun of Saturday Night Live where Fall Out Boy performed their hit song, "Dance, Dance" and all I could think was, "Really?" This is supposed to be cool, well performed music, or sexy rockers? *giggles*
2. I am kind of grossed out by the fashion and hairstyles of The Jonas Brothers. When people talk about dating them it grosses me out and makes me want to pat them on the head.
3. I feel maternal towards Harry Potter.
4. I love the Carpenter's Christmas, although I think I use it to justify eating more for the holidays since she died of Anorexia. *sigh* Perhaps you now know if you want cookies what song to play?
5. I'd rather listen to Abba all day every day than be forced to hear a "live" performance by any of the top 10 artists on most radio today. I don't get this direction they are taking "live" music. When I hear them play "live" on tv I wonder why they bother. It sounds terrible. Just keep it to the remastered version please. There are still a few good live bands, but I won't get see them anyhow until my pain is better. If I could, I'd see NIN live for sure.
Venting helps. I'm in so much pain today I had to lay down twice to keep from throwing up and also I can't bend down or force my leg to raise up without insane effort. Pain level 8 bordering on 9. From 0 to 9 in 2 days. *sigh*