||[Sep. 25th, 2008|08:14 am]
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes, for 2 years officially as of yesterday, the exact date.
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be a waitress at Denny's.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
Expert figure skater.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Vanilla Stoli and Diet Coke or a nice red wine like a Shiraz.
05) Favorite vegetable?
Corn on the Cob, especially cooked on the BBQ. Also love artichokes.
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where
I am allergic to metal, so will never have piercings, even in the ears. I have a tattoo wrapped around my left ankle and covering my lower back (Go tramp stamp). Tramp stamp tattoo is my favorite as pictured in the user icon.
09) Worst Habit?
Too many to choose from, but I'd say swearing/speaking before thinking takes the cake.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Of course, but only for people I know and trust.
11) What is your favorite sport?
To watch, Football. To play? I don't play any sports that I know of but would like to try axe throwing to get out my aggression if that's considered a sport.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Almost always optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I would calmly call for help and try to keep you calm.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I had an emotionally very bad year in 2001 with lots of unexpected deaths of loved ones and the end of my marriage (divorce). 2008 was rough physically, but great mentally/emotionally. You know, not much bad has really happened in my life.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can fit my fist in my mouth like a snake.
16) Do you have any pets?
I have 2 kitties, Ashley and Midnight. They are very spoiled beasties and Craig and I dote on them daily.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Invite you in and make dinner.
18) What was your first impression of me?
That you have very pretty eyes.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
The rest of my extra skin would be fixed, especially chest (back full and up where it was pre-weight loss).
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I'm a nag, so most likely conscience unless it was drinking, then partner in crime.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
No. I've only ever had one ticket and it was for going 9 over.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Can. It's colder.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
I would get our freezer fixed and put the rest in savings. It would be a big relief to have some buffer in there after the expensive summer we've had.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I've seen one along with many other people in my Mom's house.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Blog (can't you tell?), Walk in nature, take pictures, read, watch tv, and hang out with Craig, friends, and family.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Yes. Way too much. It is a bad habit and unintentional. It makes me sad when I make my more religious friends uncomfortable. I just was around it so much in the job I had for 6 years before I got into computers that it became part of my normal way I talk. I'd like to change that though. I think it makes me sound low class and uneducated, but when it adds to a joke I think it is ok.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Irresponsible and immature people. Well, that's justified. Ok, as far as a peeve, warm beverage make me unreasonably hostile. As do people who stack dishes in the sink instead of emptying the dang dishwasher.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite food would have to be berries fresh from the vine, especially blackberries and raspberries. Least favorite is cooked cabbage. Man that stuff reeks.
35) Do you believe in God?
Yes I do. I pray and worship in my own way. I don't follow the Bible as a rule book, but I talk to God many times and I listen to God who speaks to me in different ways. It may sound silly to some people, but it's very comforting and wonderful to me.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Huh? didn't I just do that?