|Ewww-I am newly sort of gross
||[Sep. 14th, 2008|02:03 pm]
I have no idea how this happened, but lately I love hanging out in boxers and not showering until the afternoon. The thing is, I'm not even depressed. I just like being a rule breaker! I like being comfy. I like not participating in the day and wrapping up in a blanket sometimes. Not always, but I do just LOVE it. Is that crazy? Does it make me lazy? Do other people like this sort of thing. I'm watching football in Craig's clothes. Hee hee. It's fun! He isn't watching football with me. In order to get him to watch football I have to put on lingerie and offer nookie at halftime (seriously). What is it with me and guys who don't like sports?
I think partly it amazes me that my teeny little body doesn't get dirty very fast. I used to really NEED a daily shower. Now it's optional because I don't get as dirty. I should be grossed out by myself, but really I'm not.
In other silly things I love to do, I go to google images and look up bora bora. :) Easy way to feel amazed and whimsical and calm a raging Lanette.
1. Pay bills.
2. Make doctor's appointments with Dr. K and Dr. L.
3. Get short silver chain from Amy.
4. Fill out BOTH insurance paperworks.
5. Send back bad MAC pigment powder that sucks.
6. Refill Keppra and Spir meds.
7. Get card for Anniversary.
8. Print out directions to beach condo.
9. Pack swimsuits and other stuff for beach.
10. Call for fridge repair for ice dispenser door not closing.
11. Can afford carpet and couch cleaning both? Either?
12. Finally get to the dentist?
13. Pick a day to get an eye exam?