||[Jul. 24th, 2008|12:59 pm]
Other people get envious about different things than I do. Here's what I get envious about. I never have envied money or looks because I know those things are not very lasting. I envy talent, smarts, and ability.
1. People who can just go out and KNOW they are healthy enough to do it.
2. Someone gets pregnant and has a beautiful healthy baby and they don't want to give it to me.
3. Someone who can dance or ice skate with grace.
4. People who are close to and have a healthy relationship with their Dad.
5. Women with romantic husbands who buy them stuff and spoil them constantly.
6. People who see magestic things and can go hiking in the woods without spending the next 2 days in agony.
7. When I know people are avoiding me and not other people because I'm no fun to be around in so much pain. I'm jealous to not be invited.
8. People with naturally perfect teeth when I brush and floss twice daily and still needed 20k+ of dental work.
9. People who can RUN! Oh what freedom. I wish I could. The few days I could run were like a dream to me.
10. Talented artists.