||[Mar. 4th, 2008|01:10 pm]
1. Are you taller than your best friend?
No. She is a bit taller than I am.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Yes! Glitter pens, especially in silver. I'd love one of those glitter gel pens. I like fountain pens, not ballpoint.
3. Look at your planner for March 8th, what are you doing?
Celebrating my birthday. I'm meeting Angela H. at 11am to go to Sephora! Then at 5pm having my own birthday shindig.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
6. What color are the sheets on your bed?
A tan color.
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No, unless you consider my gray cat black and white.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I wanted cash for Mexico, just in case.
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
13. Can you spell well?
Not as well as I'd like.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
No. I also hate that Orange crap.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
I don't care. Hurricanes do more damage, so I'm going Gators.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
It's been so long I can't remember.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Yes. The laundry room has an ugly wallpaper border. SOmeday I'll repace it, but I'd have to remove all of the cabinets to do it!
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A post it pad.
20. Last person you gave a business card?
Trudy from Women Unlimited. She works at Intuit.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My credit union to pay a whooping $8 credit card bill.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
My Mom and I in Isla Mujeres.
23. Last time someone cooked for you?
Jason and Angela H cooked for us at her party.
24. What kind of computer do you have?
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
26. Last time you received flowers?
Craig sent me flowers when we were first dating.
27. Do you own a pair of bowling shoes?
28. Do you play air guitar?
No, but I play rockband and would play guitar hero.
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
I'm not sure. When I was married, it was sort of a joint agreement, not a proposal. That's disappointing to think about. I'll ensure that never happens again in my life.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Cream and sugar, but usually I don't drink it.
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
I was a spartan.
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I can't remember. It's been a long time.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I did play drums. It's hard work, so not a priority right now.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
We have curtains, not blinds.
37. What picture is on your calendar?
I don't have one that isn't digital.
38. What color is your bath robe?
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I've never been to a pageant.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
The grocery store. Before that, Papa Murphy's.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
When I worked at Burger King I wore a paper crown. I made a crown for a halloween costume and wore that also.
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
An envelope shut.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Yes. I didn't like it. I'm a loyal coke drinker
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
New Years Eve.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
A few years ago.
47. Last person that IMed you, and you actually responded?
48. Do you have a favorite hat?
Yes, but I rarely wear hats anymore due to my shorter hair.
49. Do you have a black dog?
50. Do you have a hairless cat?
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
No, but I want to be.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
On the way to work this morning.
54. What is the last song you heard in the car?
It was a foo fighters song.
55. Do you have a little black dress?
I shrunk out of it. :( So no, but I wish I did.
56. Who is the first person you kissed?
This guy named "Al" at church convention.