|First World Problems-Things that Annoy Lanette
||[Jan. 4th, 2008|05:21 pm]
1. Warm Beverages.
2. People who can't make a decision about what to eat. You get to pick 3 times a day, so decide already, it isn't world peace.
3. People who speak at a slow pace.
4. Expired dairy products.
5. People who don't replace the toilet paper and just leave the empty roll on.
6. Single ply toilet paper or the kind that comes in little squares.
7. Places that have only Pepsi and not Coke.
8. Buffets. They are gross. Also, Claim Jumper.
9. People who have the goal to "weigh themselves less". Do the research and you'll find odds are better if you get on the scale.
10. The entire Fat Acceptance movement in general when they don't take health into consideration. seriously, many people DIE because they are morbidly obese. Doesn't mean they don't have rights, but sheesh, it's a medical problem sometimes.
11. Micheal Moore and people who are so paranoid and extreme that they give liberals a bad name.
12. People who stay with cheaters and wonder why their relationship sucks.
13. Low rise pants.
14. Uncomfortable and ill fitting underwear.
15. Guys who wear tighty whiteys.
16. Guys who fart really loud for a long time while peeing so you can hear it in the other room.
17. Sweat pants in public.
18. People who are bisexual vegans between the age of 18-23 who expect me to believe that is going to be "them" long term despite all evidence to the contrary. 95% chance you'll be with a man and eating meat in a few years, so save the explaining trendy one. If you are still vegan or bi-sexual after 3-5 years of starting, yes, I will accept that this is "you".
19. People who preach that the only thing that is intolerable is lack of tolerance but then refuse to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with them. Isn't that intolerance?
20. People who "pray for someone" and won't get off their butt to help a friend or stranger. Sure, Pray if you want, but DO something to help. Be useful. Don't just say you prayed and that's enough.
21. That awful song by Soldier Boy. Crimeny I hate that one.
22. All Conservative Talk Radio Hosts, starting with Ann Coulter (sp?)
23. Tongue rings.
24. People who have a totally irrational attraction to unproven medical practices and feel it's really important to share that message to any and every person, especially if it is a conspiracy that we are being poisoned or that some product or another is causing every medical problem known to man.
25. Facial hair. Either gender really.
Writing this out really helped me through a bad pain afternoon and took me only 7 minutes. Thankfully, thanks to medicine, I feel much better now. :)