|Oh, the good and bad parts.
||[Dec. 20th, 2007|06:48 am]
1. I don't work again til 2008
2. I got in to see my doctor today at 10pm
3. I haven't paid the bills, so as far as I know, finances are going great (Denial, more than a river in Egypt)
4. I made a tasty dinner last night.
5. I had the most bizarre sex dream about Craig last night. Who in life gets to have a Disney sex dream? Me apparently. We were in the castle from the Beauty and the Beast cartoon. No offense to Craig, he wasn't the beast and I had no yellow dress, nor was I a teapot. My mind is entertaining sometimes.
6. I got everything I wanted to finish done at work and I'm PROUD of my December work overall.
7. Have fun plans for NYE.
8. Hey, my face may look sick, but my body is SICK (in the good way) due to lack of eating. You can't tell I'm sick unless you check out the face. As long as I wear a festive neckline, that will reduce chances of people looking me in the face.
9. Gifting plan B-Engage! I'm wearing my running shoes and perhaps taking some mace with me to do my shopping. When it's all over I'm sure I'll need a bath and a glass of wine (to wash some antibiotics down with).
10. I'm so excited about Christmas dinner! I have the menu all planned.
11. No matter what, I'm getting myself a manicure and a pedicure. I haven't had once since ummm, summer? Saving money is all well and good, but I'm looking ragged and unloved.
1. My head hurts so bad and I'm sick and dizzy.
2. I didn't eat any of the dinner I made I was so nauseated, although I did manage a snack later after taking all of the drugs known to man.
3. I think my liver and kidneys want a divorce after that last few days and my sinianese have packed their bags.
4. I had the brilliant idea of putting a hot washcloth over my poor eyes which loosened things up to the point I umm,..wow too gross, nevermind. Let's just say eating food is not going well as I'm full of sinus juice.
5. ALL of the gifts I ordered for Craig didn't arrive and had to be canceled. Perhaps we can just add Craig to the naughty list and cancel Christmas? Everything I want to get him most is back ordered and out of stock. Curse you Christmas! Now I get to go do battle in stores while terribly sick.
6. My tabs have expired and I have to go look for the emissions place again today (I couldn't find it last time).
7. I'm old. Seriously. My eyes look like they are set in the drylands due South of my face. Look DEEP in to find my eyes. Perhaps it's the hostile sinus situation? I'll put off all thoughts of sending out a search party until I go to the doctor.
8. I also think the lines around my lips make me look like a ventriloquist's dummy. I'd like to get injections so that when I smile I remind people of the Joker, or Paula Abdul. One of those. Except with less batman encounters and less tripping over dogs.
9. I've now watched so many makeover shows that I want Ninja Warriors to come and make me look 10 Years Younger while telling me What Not to Wear.
10. well, at least I'm all jacked up on Sudafed (don't make Craig stage another intervention, he will), so I'm amused about my plight today.