|Good and Bad
||[Apr. 6th, 2007|08:54 am]
Let's start with the bad and end on a good note.
1. I have PMS from hell and feel huge even though my size 12 pants are loose and I'm 10lbs overweight today.
2. I am so stressed out and tense I can't feel the middle 2 fingers on my right hand and I had a sex dream interrupted by a voice in my head that said, "Lanette, come quick. There is a problem with the installers."
3. Bel's grandma is dying of cancer. She has to leave suddenly to go back home.
4. Generally behind in tasks and overwhelmed. Not ready or packed at all for my trip with starts at 3am tonight.
5. I am so fing sick of being in pain. I swear, some days I want to crawl in a cave and give up on socializing with anyone.
6. I'm really broke right now (for me), because I had to pay my car insurance, rent, bills, and I have not gotten any checks back yet that I'm expecting.
1. By this time tomorrow I'll be in Cancun with my mother.
2. Things with Craig are great.
3. Bel made the killer sweet tea, ribs and cracker salad last night. Yum.
4. I have surgery on May 4th, so a good chance of pain improvement.
5. Thank GOD for Craig (every single day,..yes,..I'm crazy about him). He is just that good of a man. He is there for me in every way when I need him, and even when I don't.
6. Friends all seem to be doing alright despite major trials.
7. Product has been announced, so I can talk about it to some extent!
8. On April 15th I'll have plenty of cash again, and I have credit, so thus the trip to Cancun is saved.