||[Jan. 9th, 2006|10:41 am]
1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
Diet Vanilla Coke (if possible), O'Boy Oberto pepperoni stick, possibly a Carmello candy bar.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
I would want to be a dolphin. They look like they are having fun.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
Belgian Waffles with berries.
5. Last book you read?
It was the crappy new George R. R. Martin book and it made me hostile how bad it was.
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friend's list?
No comment ;) Nope,..none of them like me. I'm working on the rest of the Internet though.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
They are aqua blue lace booty shorts which look great with my tattoo. I wore them yesterday on my hot date because well, it made me feel good.
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
Ummm. It's pretty chronic for the past 5 years. I guess the last time I was seriously externally injured was last summer when I fell down a hill hiking and my knees are still scarred from it.
9. Of all your friends, who wouldn't you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with?
I wouldn't want to be stuck with my sister even though I love her because of her balance I'd be afraid she wouldn't make it to the edge of the jungle safely and I'm not sure I would.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Way too many. Not having a shower in the last day, spiders, people who say, "Actually" too much, male strippers, being at all thirsty, drinking lukewarm water, ill fitting panties and pantyhose, when the underwires poke out of my bra and stab me in the armpit, being too hot.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years.
I played a Jewish mother in Bye Bye Birdie and loved it.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
The standard T-Mobile Blue
I will pay handsomely for Vanilla Diet Coke.
14. Flavor of pudding?
Cheesecake or White Cholocate with strawberries.
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Black ribbed v-neck cardigan.
16. Prescription medication?
Too many to list :(
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
Not sure. More than 40 less than 100 I think.
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
20. What are you listening to right now?
21. Most recent movie you watched?
Memiors of a Geisha
22. Name 3 things you have on you at all times:
Lipgloss, prescription meds, wallet.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
I would rather receive one, but I'd much rather have a massage that wasn't foot related.
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for.
I don't remember having the hots for any of them really. I had a crush on a boy in my choir who I would stare at like an idiot but never say anything to/about.
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
"To be honest with you,.." or "Hooray!" or "Make it not be true!"
26. How many people on your friends list are exes?
I guess one might kind of be considered an ex if you had a really liberal definition and records that went back more than a decade.
27. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
28. What's your favorite town?
Leavenworth, WA and New York City!
29. Favorite kind of cake?
Cheesecake! Or angel food with berries. Or Ice Cream Cake.
30. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
What's the word the word up. (and images of chaps with bandanas.)
31. When was the last time you saw your mom in person?
December 26th. (really the last date I saw my Mom, OK Mr. Mugsy?)
32. What makes you feel like puking?
Spiders. The smell of Aqua Velva. A 1/2 gallon of gin.
33. Who got you to join myspace?
It's all the fault of Jolene and Christabel.
34. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Manflesh? (They are NOT for eating)
35. How long have you been at your current job?
For 5.7 years.
36. Is Tom on your friends list?
37. What's the last thing you said outloud?
"But that IS verbal. I catcall can't be considered Non-Verbal"
38. Look to your left, what do you see?
Small desktop fountain.
39. What is/are the last things/people you spent over $100 on?
Medical bills :(
40.Who's your favorite villain?
Bill Clinton. Awww yeah.
41.Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I don't really remember. It's been awhile.
42. Whats the last piece of clothing you bought?
New Jeans at Macy's (2 pair).
43. What phrase makes you laugh no matter where, when or how?
"I could hit a keyhole at 50 paces."
44. What websites do you visit the most during the day?
LJ and google.
45. Go into your text message log on your phone what is the last text?
"No, it is all good. Lotsa luck to you." (erm,..sometimes I cancel dates,..what can I say?)
46. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
"If people tell you to follow your heart, don't forget to follow your mind too."