1. I can't believe that you have to pay so much out of pocket - I imagined Adobe to be one of those companies that have out-of-this-world benefits :(
2. UG - I am so sick of seeing you in pain and trying all these super drugs that are supposed to work - and each one failing. It's so disappointing to me - I can't imagine how you feel.
3. What the hell with the insane copays?! Mine currently is $4 (or less if at Meijer), although I don't know if I'll be that lucky when I switch to my own insurance.
4. What do you mean they took them away? Are you not allowed to take pain meds for a week?!
5. I can't wait to be rid of this house. It has so many little fix-up projects, and no one to do them.
6. Agreed. Screw holiday shopping! But speaking of presents, I am very much enjoing the candles you sent me - they're lit now, and the red nail polish is adorning my toes!!!!
7. Just yesterday, I saw a whole section of cute designer ballerina flats at Gabriel Brothers, dunno if you have one near you. (I'm a fan of the Kitson flats, also Bobbi Blu makes some cute rounded-toe ones)
8. You're strong, you'll get through this. Hang in there.
9. See #7
10. The fact that you show up to work on any regular basis is a huge accomplishment in itself. I'm sure that your mediocre effort is better than most people's 105%