|The Dating Quiz Meme
||[Oct. 24th, 2008|09:39 am]
The Dating Quiz|
A friend put together her own meme, as a way to "screen" potential dates. I am not screening or dating, but here are my answers.
1. If your partner is taking part in a hobby that you find boring, do you a) sit and watch to figure out why they like it, b) go find your own thing to do, c) sit and sulk or d) try to distract them/get their attention?
For me it really depends on the situation. If we had planned to do something I'm going for option D including throwing their video game out the window or peeing on their floor in protest or flat out storming out of the place. However, if we didn't have plans I'll go do my own thing.
2. Are/were the best days of your life in your past, right now, or in the future?
These are the best days I've ever had! However, I believe the future holds even better days for me.
3. How would you handle it if a good friend were to start yelling at you during an argument?
I would inform them that it isn't acceptable to yell and when they want to discuss the problem calmly to please contact me. I would then leave if they were unable to calm themselves and act like an adult.
4. Could you marry someone for a reason other than love (e.g.money, citizenship, sex, fame)?
Absolutely not and I think it is folly when people do. That is what erodes the state of marriage, not the gender of those involved, but the love and sincerity and dedication of those entering the union.
5. Do you say 'thank you' to wait staff when served in a restaurant?
Yes, and I think people should do that much more often.
6. Which would you prefer your ideal match to be more into – sports, books, music or movies?
Music, books, then sports, last of all movies. It seems like all guys buy way too many games and movies. It is silly. Why not rent or go to the library?
7. Are you totally anti-war?
No. I am for war needed to protect the country (defense) or to protect those who have been invaded, but not for offense. Preemptive war I do not believe in.
8. Do you pay off debt as quickly as possible, pay off debt when it's most convenient for you, avoid paying off debt, or never borrow and therefore have no debt?
I avoid going into debt and pay it off as soon as possible. If I were to have the ability to, I'd check the credit of all potential suitors and if it was terrible I'd not date them. If you can't take care of your own business, you don't deserve a fiscally brilliant sweetie like me. You deserve a spanking and a "grow up" card in your inbox. Get it together.
9. Which olfactory strategy would you prefer a partner take when on a date with you – perfume/aftershave/cologne, antiperspirant/subtle deodorant only, clean/natural, or sweatiness is Godliness?
Reality is overrated. Give me the perfume/cologne and deodorant.
10. During a natural disaster, law and order has broken down. How do you feel about looting?
I feel the pharmacy is the first place I'm going to hit since I need it to survive. For luxury items or personal gain? No thanks.
11. How do you feel about going to strip clubs?
I feel sorry for people who do and don't consider them dating material.
12. How do you treat a homeless person asking for food?
Most don't ask for food, but I've given my lunch or any food I had to anyone who's asked.
13. Would you ever mess around with a good friend's ex?
NO NO NO. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't take the old used up fish. It's a ho's before bro's policy.
14. Are you a good liar?
15. If you were doing something (playing video games, reading, etc.) and your girl/boyfriend walked into the room, would you stop what you were doing and pay attention to him/her?
I would at least say, "Hi Honey." If they wanted my attention I'd finish up what I was doing, and say, "Be right with you. Just going to finish this chapter."
16. How would you react if someone you dated threw trash out of his or her car window?
Welcome to dumpsville, population YOU. Unless it was on fire and they had to do so for a safety reason.
17. What is the minimum time someone should be in a relationship before they get married (assuming marriage is a legal option for them)?
I think that some people should be forbidden to marry at all if they are repeat divorce offenders and know serial cheaters. All marriages should have a 90 day mandatory waiting period after you file for the license and it is wise to at least know the person a year before getting engaged.
18. Do you own any dice with more than six sides?
No, and while owning them alone isn't enough reason to screen someone out, regular use of said items is for me.
19.If you were really, really drunk, which of the following would you be more likely
to do - Kiss someone, hit someone, or complain to someone, or talk too much?
Talk WAY too much.
20. SEX is. . . .?
shared between two people in a committed relationship who love one another.
21. What about Kids?
I want a baby. Tomorrow is a good time to start trying.
22 What is your favorite type of people to hang out with?
Fun and loving people who are smart and lighthearted are my favorite. Lately it seems I'm missing fun in my life.
23. Is there anything in particular that "grosses you out" in a person.
I am very prissy, so many things do, but most bizarre is chapped lips. If you have flakey lips, balm those things up before coming near me! It's icky.