||[Jul. 31st, 2008|09:22 am]
No phost until Tiffany is done with her meeting, so around 11am! So hard to wait.
What can a new hairdo do for you and a friend?
1. Amy told me last week that I was Whoprah, or the White Oprah, and it did something amazing for me. It helped me identify what is wrong, and why I miss myself. While I am a nice person, I'm no saint and Oprah annoys me. Also, I don't find her sexy. Yes, I have a purpose here, but if I'm not the real me, and I'm not enjoying life, this is the only life I got. Am I having the time of my life?
2. The woman who did my hair last night, master stylist, is 3 months pregnant and just left her abusive husband. I was thrilled to be there and I know I helped (thus the whoprah). She did an amazing job, and was there for a reason. I told her about self-forgiveness, how it is hard, and that no one was put on this earth to live their life miserable.
3. My hair makes me feel so sexy I realize on the way to work I had a naughty thought again! There was a firefighter waving a sign, "Vote Prop 1-It saves lives!" I thought, "Well, are you raising votes are trying to get more work by starting a fire, hotstuff?" It made me realize my sense of humor and flirtiness are roaring back.
4. Old Quote from christabel"All I saw coming at me was this vibrant red hair, bright lips, and BOOBS!" I realize if this statement isn't true at least twice a month I am no longer myself.
5. I have on my "to do" list the following. a) Subscribe to some sort of smut, even if it's cosmo. b) View something sexy c) Lingerie that FITS. d) Wear miniskirt OUT over the weekend. e) Tease Craig at least some. f) Drink a Lemondrop with Craig, for old time's sake.
6. I've always been half sinner half saint. I was BORN to be. If I'm all saint I'm no Lanette, and I'm no fun.
7. I just walked down the hallway to my office. My male co-worker took a look, gulped, and said, "Wow." Yep, that's what I'm going for.