|10 Happy Things
||[Jul. 28th, 2008|04:52 pm]
|||||trying,..really I am||]|
1. The Song, "Hollywooooood,...Hollywood swingers!"
2. Raspberry lipgloss.
3. They built a new Sephora just 14 miles from me.
4. I paid the IRS today so I have them off of my back.
5. My only debt now is on the house.
6. I may not have much, but it was enough to pay the bills and buy some cheap shoes. What else do you need really?
7. My book on CD is overdue from the library, but I love it so much. If my biggest crime is owing the library system $1.50 for awhile, it's better than the IRS. I'm getting more than $0.10 a day worth of enjoyment and to give me 2 weeks to listen to 16 disks was silly of them. I'll enjoy them on the way home regardless.
8. Good job hope for a few friends gives me hope.
9. I'm getting new hair this week. And it will look cheery.
10. I am now wearing mineral makeup! Can you believe it? Me, who is known to lather it on with a spackle knife? Yes, out in mearly powder.
Bonus: Meercat Manor, Project Runway AND So you Think you can Dance? all in one week! Hooray!