|Remembering the Good-Part 2
||[May. 23rd, 2008|11:04 am]
1. I love all of the opportunity I have at work.
2. My friends and family enjoy my healthy cooking and I love cooking for them.
3. I'm so glad to have met carryaway. I feel like people enter my life just at the right time sometimes. I'm glad she moved here.
4. When I curl up with Craig I feel like the luckiest partner in the world. His cuddliness is so dear to me.
5. The fresh herbs in my garden add so much inspiration for cooking.
I like my human body
1. My hair is growing out nice, healthy, and thick.
2. It is easy to find clothes now that I wear a more standard size.
3. I have a huge smile and it's obvious when I'm happy.
4. My skin is good for my age and very clear right now. I look ok without makeup.
5. I have tiny hands and wrists. They are feminine.
I like myself inside
1. I try harder than most people.
2. I am honest and well intended.
3. I care how I impact other people and the planet.
4. Money isn't my top priority.
5. If I can reach out to help a friend it makes me feel great and I always try my best to do that.
I challenge you to do this exercise today. 5 good things in each category to start off your weekend right.
Also, in silly prayers, Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not use my 20% weekend coupon at Delia's because I can't afford it. :)