|Remembering the Good-Inside and Out
||[May. 11th, 2008|08:05 am]
I'd like to wish all of the Moms out there a very happy Mother's Day! It is something special to nurture a child for their whole life. I'd be lost with out my Mom. Life is a whole lot softer, full of hope, and full of love because of your Mom.
I'm starting a new and old tradition today. Each week I'm going to think of 5 positive things, one freeform, one about my appearance, and one about my qualities that have nothing to do with appearance. I do this in honor of my Mother who has always loved me and more than anything wants to see me be happy, be myself, and find peace no matter what life throws at me.
1. My Mom is always there. No matter what.
2. I have the most caring and understanding siblings, and I get to see them today!
3. My work inspires me, and on good days I feel the opportunities are endless for where life can take me.
4. I feel very loved and supported by my friends and Craig.
5. Thank you for the hope this week regarding the possible new job for Craig.
I like my human body
1. I naturally grow long and pretty nails without much effort.
2. I have nice legs that look good in skirts.
3. I am blessed with nice teeth and am thankful my parents gave me braces when I was younger.
4. My hair is very versatile in texture and I'm lucky to have no gray hair yet.
5. My vision is good enough that I only need glasses for reading far away. I can do my eye makeup without glasses, which is lucky because I'm not sure how girls do their eye makeup with glasses on.
I like myself inside
1. This week helping a friend made me feel better than anything.
2. I keep trying. Even when it is hard, I'm not giving up on my life and the people I love.
3. I am optimistic and enthusiastic about my job and my future potential.
4. I look forward to meeting good people at work and am getting more comfortable with strangers.
5. Learning is important to me, and I'm open to improving.