|Major Risk of Raging B*tch
||[Apr. 10th, 2008|09:12 am]
1. Going to get another injection at 1:45pm. Craig is staying home and helping me including providing medical transport.
2. I'm not working anymore this week. The fact I can't drive or think was a major deciding point.
3. It's only 9am, I've had the max dose of pain meds and my head hurts so badly I'm wearing sunglasses and it isn't even bright out.
4. I haven't gone #2 in 6 days now. I was wondering if it was better to take the stimulant laxatives before or after you eat the bowl of fiber? Also, is an entire bottle of Olive Oil out of the question for breakfast?
1. Help me create a B*tchin' playlist. Now you're messing with a "son of a b****" would be on there for sure. As would "Crazy B*tch" and "Stone Cold B*tch". Being my list I think we'd need to put on Ridin' dirty as well. Of course I won't listen to it, but it will make me giggle.
2. Craig has offered to put out a hit on me as I'm cranky and so tired of my head hurting. I said, ok, but make it seem fun. He plans to have ninjas throw confetti before they slay me.
3. I'm so desperate that I thought it might cheer me up to have my sister come bring me a huge bowl of the old 420 and watch college mellowdrama with me via Felicity DVDs, but then I realized that it would only take about $.43 worth before I'd be lit and even the sound of bongwater would hurt too badly for me to consider it.
Give my Charity Money:
I mean come on. I've had a migraine for 13 days. Do you really want me showing up at your door? Trust me, I'm in no mood. Don't make me beg for it. I am still hoping I can do the MS Walk itself, but if I do the walk or not on Sunday, I'm still the team captain and still turning in the money. Argh. I can't imagine being able to walk as right now I can't even tolerate moving my head hurts so bad.