|First World Problems-Things that Annoy Lanette Part 4
||[Mar. 10th, 2008|05:27 pm]
76. Having to pee at all. What a waste of time.
77. When you go to a hotel and they "short sheet" you. Why? Do I need to feel like I'm in total bondage to get into bed?
78. Really ugly babies with proud parents.
79. When you get a taxi in a scortching hot city and they have the window open to avoid using Air Conditioning.
80. People who are so environmental that they get pissed if you ever use heat or air conditioning. Let's find a reasonable way to save the environment, and not by roasting or freezing humans.
81. Loosely sewn on buttons on women's clothing.
82. Roads with huge potholes that never get fixed.
84. Mushrooms and tomatos in food that otherwise I'd want to eat.
85. Stores with so many commissioned sales associates that you feel like they are sharks in a feeding frenzy.
86. People who attack free food like they are sharks at a feeding frenzy!
87. Those who just sit down and watch other people do work without saying a word, like they are entitled to be served.
88. Places with tons of travellers, like hotels, who don't have elevators, ramps, or any reasonable way to transport luggage.
89. Stairs. I'm in pain!
90. Airport security. I'm sure those beverages they confiscate pose a serious risk worth me standing in line until my pain is raging.
91. People who say, "Just a minute," when really they mean, "You aren't important, so stand there for 10 minutes or more."
92. THAT girl at the dance club who just wants to prove that she's an off duty stripper.
93. Hiding behind animals in photos so your flaws don't show. Hey now, no animal use. ;)
94. When my shoes and pants make noise I don't intend. Swishing or clomping is uncool.
95. Frizzy hair.
96. When my mascara ends up under my eyes.
97. Nasal congestion.
98. Peeling cuticles.
99. When it rains and I'm wearing my glasses. Or it's sunny and I have to decide to not see well or be blinded by sun, or look dorky.
100. When I get a stain on a clothing item I just love!