|Life To Do List-Started
||[Dec. 14th, 2007|08:28 am]
1. Trust it when good things happen more often.
2. Get better at romantic relationships by working through my baggage.
3. Gain physical strength.
4. Contribute to the MS Walk.
5. Help at least 3 people with resumes and/or interviewing practice.
6. Drive a backhoe.
7. Ride an Elephant.
8. Submit a technical paper for publication.
9. Read an entire new fantasy series.
10. See at least 4 movies in the theater.
11. Attend a Broadway musical in New York.
12. Have a baby or be a Mom in some other way.
13. Have one outfit that I feel unstoppable in professionally.
14. Have one outfit that I feel the ultimate sexy in.
15. Have one outfit that is "So Me".
16. Remodel my kitchen with new countertops and reface cabinets.
17. Get new flooring in laundry room and paint walls/remove wallpaper.
18. Buy a painting from an artist I love who isn't well known.
19. Go dancing with Angela.
20. Take Amy to the Oregon Coast, just the two of us. It's time for the 5 year revival trip.
21. Go hiking at Paradise.
22. See Machu Picchu.
23. Return to New Zealand to see more of the South Island.
24. Try to see if anyone in the area wants someone to sing backup on a few songs and perform live in a small band (cameo).
25. Accept a compliment and really let it sink in.
26. Give someone a makeover and take pictures of them if they want me to.
27. Buy someone a present so unexpected that they never forget it.
28. Take the train to another city.
29. Travel somewhere on a whim.
30. Play hookie one time to stay home all day with Craig.
31. Send my Mom flowers for no reason.
32. Get someone else to take video of me talking.
33. Get someone else to video tape me doing a work presentation so I can get better and public speaking.
34. Get my extra skin fixed.
35. Get laser eye surgery.
36. Take my sister out to Sushi, just the two of us.
37. Before Bel moves, do some Seattle touristy things.
38. Learn to edit video and take video at Christmas to Practice.
39. Create a funny YouTube video with silly lyrics to a song.
40. Walk up to at least one person I don't know at work and find something out about them.
41. Remember 5 new names this year of people I've just seen or met a few times.
42. Go visit Yvonne's new baby.
43. Get together with Kat and Gennie and Ellen. Why have I not seen them for a YEAR? Maple Valley is no excuse for my lame non-visiting butt.
44. Go in person to help at least one scared new WLS post-op who doesn't have many people for support.
45. Be brave enough to consider going beyond just what is "cheapest and safest" when it comes to restoring my extra skin.
46. Do NOT listen when other people criticize me about how I spend my money. I'm fantastic with my finances, and if I think I need help then I do. It is my money. I earn it and I spend it how I feel is best.
47. Go whitewater rafting again.
48. Visit Alaska in the summer again (not by cruise).
49. Keep a secret when it is really really juicy, just to "be that person" you know you can always trust even if you don't have to explicitly tell them something is confidential, but especially if you do.
50. Take the time to exercise regularly even if it means I have to pay more for a trainer sometimes and stay later at work. It is worth the time and money.