||[Aug. 3rd, 2007|09:12 am]
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Lately, I'd have to go for Blackbird by the Beattles, but The Scientist by Coldplay isn't messing around.
2. Last thing you bought?
Soy Chai Latte
3. Last person you argued with? Really argued with?
I argue with Craig on occasion, but not that often.
4. Do you put Butter before putting the peanut butter on?
No. I don't have a gallbladder, so I don't eat much peanut butter either.
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
I can't remember.
6. Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies Cd?
7. Favorite day of the week?
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
Caramel or sometimes whipped cream
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
10. Most frequent song played?
Still loving Starlight from Muse.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
It's no secret that I LOVE So you Think you Can Dance? My newest reality crap I love is "The Singing Bee".
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Basketball, but really, I'm not much for team sports.
13. Date someone older or younger?
I'd go for younger. Those old dudes have no chance of keeping up with me.
14. One place you could travel right now?
I'd love to go back to Isla Mujeres right now.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Oh Canada,..blah blah blah blah blah blah...oops, I suppose not. I can hum it though, so I'm not as bad as most Americans.
17. Favorite cheese?
Gjetost. Ski Queen. Oh My God.
18. The Smiths or the Cure?
More for the Cure.
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
I think Redheads rule, but really, hair color isn't important. It's all about the skill.
20. Best job you ever had?
I really love the job that I have now, although, I miss how fun some of the point product testing I did was, and how less stressful it was.
21. did you go to your high school prom?
Yes. It was alright.
22. perfect time to wake up?
23. perfect time to go to bed?
24. do you use your queen right away in chess?
Not usually. I'm crafty and subtle. I'm not very good at chess, but I like to play.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes, one fatal (not to me though obviously). The only one that was my fault was when I backed into a carport pole.
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither?
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?
I hope at the age I die and never before. In fact, once I turn 80, I'm turning to crack for excitement.
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Any era that was recent, because women get a better educational chance than ever before.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I LOVED LOVED LOVED my Doc Marten Mary Janes that they no longer make with a slight chunky heel and black soles. My feet have shrunk, but one size down was too small lengthwise to fit.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? No. Nothing I wore in highschool would fit as I weigh over 50lbs less than I did in highschool.
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
I don't think so
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
Metal and critter fur
35. Favorite fruit?
Berries. Can't pick if I like raspberries or blackberries more.
36. ever watched sex and the city?
All of them.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
What? No thanks to either one.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Shampoo and wash face.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
Yes :( It was in the bathroom though and I was very sick in general.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Not IN the car, but right outside, yes.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Way too many times. :( There were rumors.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
46. Who was your first prom date?
I only went to one and it was with Jon Riley. We were choir friends. I hope he is well.
47. Who was your first roommate?
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
The Killer Olive-Chevy Citation
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
My first grandma died when I was only 4 I think.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Colorado to visit family.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
56. Who was your first Best Friend as a kid and are you still friends with?
Monica, and now we aren't still friends.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?
An apartment on MLK Way.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Glare at the alarm, then go pee.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Love and Rockets with The Godfathers. My sister took me.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
1993-Ankle tattoo. I got my ears pierced at 13, but my metal allergy caused scarring, so now they aren't pierced.