|So Tired, So Happy
||[Dec. 20th, 2006|07:10 am]
I got less than 5 hours sleep last night, and here I am at work. I have a few upsetting things to unload, but the truth is, I'm happy.
NOTE: If you can help with ANY of the following, please let me know. I need help unpacking and putting stuff up on my walls/in cupboards, wrapping Christmas gifts, and getting my furniture (couch and chair). The delivery service won't call me back. I will rent a truck if I can get someone to help (I am willing to pay!). It is one couch and one chair, no stairs involved anywhere. These are areas where I feel stuck and unable to complete by Christmas.
1. No Sleep. I'm so Bah Humbug because I have a task list as long as my imaginary wanger (It is huge in my own mind).
2. Can't get ahold of furniture people,..so no place to sit.
3. House isn't unpacked, is a HUGE mess. The only thing I CAN find is my cat and keys.
4. Due to shoplifters, I bought an empty package accidentally at a store! The contents had been removed! Now I have to go try to exchange nothing for something, and I'm almost out of time!
5. Party on Friday most likely to be cancelled due to no furniture, no time, and not being unpacked and/or ready for Christmas. It may become "The Nightmare After Christmas" instead.
6. I have to work over the holiday break, and there is no train shuttle, so it will be a manual car commute which makes me so hostile. Work is not going to great, but on the plus side, I love my co-workers and job.
7. One of the packages I sent out has been returned! I paid extra for priority mail, so WTF? I weighed everything???!!?! Rar!
1. Christmas shopping almost entirely finished in one day (have to go finish up a few things later).
2. I LOVE MY NEW HOME. It is so quiet and comfortable. I just feel like I'm home. I haven't felt like this since,...ummmm,..I left Federal Way in 2002. So, I like it better than anywhere I've lived in 5 years.
3. I LOVE my new commute! I'm so tired, but this train thing is a DREAM. It is better than I imagined. I like myself better when I don't drive. I'm just the person I should be instead of a raging assclown.
4. I have the best man in my life that I could imagine. Every day he does at least one or two things that reminds me how lucky I am. Yesterday he looked for my dumpster at my apartment and took out my trash, and then he told me that he likes being at my new place, even though it isn't unpacked. :)
5. My money arrived! I keep calling the bank, listening to my balance which includes all of my money from selling my condo, and giggling like Dr. Evil. It is amusing. I must hide the money soon as it is for a house soon in the future, not for eating! (or spending).
6. OMG! Guess who fits into size 12 NON stretch jeans? We aren't talking about at one store either.
7. Kitty loves the new home. She has been out and wanting to be petted more. The joys of double paned windows and heat that is fan blown are not lost on the geriatric feline.
8. NEW findings about MS! I think we may see a cure in our lifetime. Note: MS Walk April 16th in Seattle. I'm going to be a team captain again.
After more thought, I revise my Christmas wishes. I now wish for more time, jeans that fit (not that fall off my butt), headphones that don't feel like earhole rape, and a minion to unpack my home, and sew my clothes up so that some of them fit again. Other than that, a nap. Oh,..and maybe 2 days without plans.
Gifts to buy still: The rest of Rich*, Amy and Sheila*, Mom*, Trevor and Trilby, something small for my 2 contractors at work*.
*=Plan in place and I know what I'm getting them.