||[Jun. 9th, 2006|04:58 pm]
I have a huge smile on my face! Why you ask?
1. It is almost the weekend!
2. New music by Imogene Heap is just fantastic.
3. I'm down 44lbs now, which is 95 total. When I get to -100 of the highest I'll post comparison pics for you guys.
4. I had to tie my pants on, which is amusing.
5. I just got an email from another team stating that I am "awesome".
6. Things are good in the dept. of Romance regarding Mr. Infinite Hotness.
7. It is supposed to be sunny all weekend.
8. Karaoke and drinking tonight!
9. I got my Win XP x64 server machine set up (ugh it is so heavy). Note: If the machine that supports it actually CAME with it, it all would have been so easy. After being told it didn't exist, I found the site licensed version, managed to burn it to CD and get it all installed. It was sort of like a treasure hunt, but now it is done! However, it is reacting by saying, "Network? Sorry-I'm not aware of any network." I will gloat that I managed to get this far and I will beat it into submission on Monday, perhaps with a cluestick and forced introductions to the network.
10. New Futurama I haven't seen is arriving today from Netflix!
Bonus: The HR lady figured out what I didn't get my new pay for my new job and is fixing it! Hooray for paying my bills.