|Questions I have today
||[Apr. 17th, 2006|09:13 am]
1. Did anyone do ANY testing of the latest Win XP Updates? My Machine wouldn't even ctrl+alt+delete restart after installing the updates (via automatically updating while unattended) and I had to turn off the power supply to reboot it. I suspect much "Automated testing" has taken place on these updates, which is why they are so pleasant to use. Which leads to question 2.
2. Does anyone know how to report such a bug to Windows Update? I didn't get an error reporting prompt on reboot, which leads to question 3.
3. What logs should be included?
4. Why do people like those trucks which have 2 wheels in the back and look like they have major saddle bags? Is there a point?
5. Why do people still insist that having guns makes them safer despite evidence to the contrary?
Plans for tonight include going to the doctor, then walking greenlake. Consider this an early warning, I'm in Beat the Bridge walking division on May 21st. The walk is 4 miles. The bridge will be beaten, but not by me. If you are, or want to walk the race, maybe we can carpool, especially if you are a walker (the runners will finish up way before I'm done). I'm on the company team though, so not a team captain or anything. There are a few people who didn't sponsor me for the MS Walk but said they might. Maybe with more time, for beat the bridge we can make it happen!
Easter was cool. We died died died easter eggs, watched Good Night and Good Luck, my Mom made some turkey and mashed potatos, then I went home and hid eggs for Mr. IH and was amused at watching him look for them.
Life is improving. Energy is a bit better.