||[Mar. 19th, 2006|08:01 am]
1. My best friend dove was the best part ever yesterday. She made me a very mushy egg (yum) and gave me the cutest shirt that says "flirt" on it in sparklies. I love hanging out with her. It always makes me feel like I might possibly be as fun and exciting as I always wanted to be. When I think about what is special about her it is hard to think of just one thing, but the way she makes other people feel is like they are the best.
2. My boyfriend is the sweetest brainiac I know. He proceeded to kick my butt both in boggle and scategories last night, and then school me in Taiko Drummer on the PS2. To top it off he has a new haircut, and he is unreasonably sexy to begin with, then add the new hair and OH MY. Apparently he likes chunky redheads (lucky me). When I'm feeling down and sick, he just comes over to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me and suddenly I don't have any troubles at all.
3. My cat has been very cute rolling around on the floor and showing off her belly. She has the prettiest human looking face with green eyes.
4. My brother called yesterday and talked for almost an hour! He is a wonderful man. Whenever I wonder if there are any men at all who like to talk about deep things, or can articulate feelings in any way, it takes one chat with my brother to break through whatever sexist generalizations are floating around in my head.
5. I got paid and despite not going to work yet I had enough money to pay my mastercard and order some pima cotton yarn for my next knitting project (yay!) from knitpicks.
6. The new Harry Potter is out on DVD. I'm going to try to get it so Rio and I can watch them when she is recovering from her dental surgery.
7. Every day I can walk a bit further. I'm going to be ready for the MS Walk in time! Please get ready to sponsor me if you can, it is on April 2nd and I need to raise money for it soon.
8. After a horrid start, I managed to get in enough water and protien yesterday.
9. My undies are getting loose! Soon cute new booty shorts.
10. It is a lovely, lazy, slow Sunday and I get to cuddle up to Mr. Infinite Hotness and smooch him on the cheek, then go to Starbucks for tea. How nice is that?